Date updated : 3 juin 2021
The company TekITEazy has always been concerned about the protection of your personal data.
5 Rue du Granit,
85270 Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez, France
SIRET: 829 535 715 00033
829 535 715 R.C.S. La Roche-sur-Yon
Share capital: 5000 €
The website is hosted by IONOS SARL.
This is why your personal data is processed in a secure manner and in accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to processing. personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD) and with all the applicable French regulations in this area, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and modified freedoms (LIL).
This document is intended to show you the processing that the company carries out on your personal data.
The company recalls that it is the editor of the website www.tekiteazy.com
1 – Data controller and contact
The company acts as data controller with regard to the data of its customers, prospects, employees and candidates.
You can contact the personal data protection officer of the company at any time by sending an email to the contact page of the site. He will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also contact us by post at the address of the company’s head office.
2 – Legal basis for processing
The processing of your personal data (mainly the collection and use) is based on:
- a contract (for example when you order a product offered on the Site)
- your consent (for example, if you are applying for a job offer, collecting cookies)
- our legal obligations (for example, securing exchanges on the Site)
- our legitimate interest (for example, to build a business relationship between us and to manage that relationship)
On the other hand, with regard to transactions and therefore your banking data, only the online payment module and therefore your banking establishment holds your payment data.
3 – Personal data that the company is likely to collect
The company collects and processes the personal data of:
- its customers, consumers and professionals,
- Site users
- candidates for offers
Only the data necessary for the purposes covered by the processing concerned are subject to processing.
Some data is collected directly from you, others automatically.
- A) Personal data collected directly from you
|Data subjects of the processing||Personal data subject to processing|
|Internet user sending a message from the website||– your identity: name, first name – email address – phone number|
|Employees||Data necessary for the execution of your employment contract:
Refer to your employment contract / IT charter / internal regulations
|Candidates||Data required to process your application: – your identity: last name, first name – your contact details: email address or telephone numbers – CV – any other data freely left by the candidate|
Your personal data is processed in particular when:
- You are browsing the Site;
- You contact the company by phone, email or any other means of communication;
- You report a problem relating to the Site or the services of the company;
- You exercise your rights as described below;
All users are informed that they remain responsible for the data they freely provide or provide to the company.
- B) Personal data collected automatically when you use our services
- Connection traces (login, IP address, URL of the page visited, date and time, duration of the consultation).
- Site usage data (modules, menus).
- C) Purposes of processing
For personal data collected directly from you:
- Manage and fulfill the order until delivery;
- Manage unpaid bills and possible disputes;
- Respond to your requests (article 8 below)
- Carry out operations relating to customer relationship management, respond to requests for information and provide you with advice;
- Manage our users and access to our services,
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
For data collected automatically:
- Monitor access to the Site and ensure compliance with our legal obligations in this regard,
- Optimize your browsing on the Site
- Carry out usage statistics
- Minimize an identified risk for your data
- Protect you against possible fraudulent actions
- D) About cookies
A cookie is a text file placed on the internet user’s hard drive by the server of the website visited by him. A cookie, however, does not identify the Internet user. It just creates a random number which records information.
They are kept for 30 days.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to use all the functionality of our Site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account and add products to your cart and order securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the Site, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the Site that have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the Site and identify improvements for the Site.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your browsing settings and preferences such as language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on your future visits to the Site.
The list below details the cookies used on our website.
Cookie _ga _gat_gtag_UA_161472546_1 _gid _GRECAPTCHA cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary cookielawinfo-checkbox-others cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance viewed_cookie_policy
The list below details the cookies used on our website.
How can I control cookie preferences?
From your first connection, you are required to configure cookies by accepting or refusing certain types of cookies.
You can change your settings at any time during your browsing session via the Site or by blocking and deleting cookies by configuring your browser.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the “tool” menu then “options”,
2. Click on the “privacy and security” icon,
3. Locate the “rules of conservation” menu and select the options that suit you.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the “tools” menu (or “tools”), then “internet options” (or “internet options”),
2. Click on the “confidentiality” (or “confidentiality”) tab, then “advanced settings”
3. Select the options that suit you.
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose the “settings” menu then “advanced settings” then “content settings”,
2. Choose the “cookies” menu and select “disable cookies”.
1. Choose the “Safari” menu, then “preferences” then “Confidentiality”
1. Choose the “preferences” menu, then “advanced” then “cookies”
2. Select “never accept cookies”
To help you detect cookies that may be installed on your computers, you can refer to certain sites, in particular YourOnlineChoices, which offers tools to list and configure your cookies.
4 – Recipients of personal data
Your personal data is intended for:
- The company and its staff
- Technical subcontractors of the company
The data may be transmitted to subcontracting companies which the company may call upon in the performance of the services and to the extent necessary for the performance of the tasks entrusted to them.
- Site hosting
- The provision of analytical solutions or audience measurement statistics.
The company requires its subcontractors and staff to pay particular attention to data confidentiality and security.
Your data is never shared or sold to third parties without your express prior consent.
5 – Location of personal data
Your personal data is stored in France and is not transferred outside of Europe.
6 – The security of personal data
The company is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal data, in accordance with the rules of the art, that is to say by requiring a adequate level of protection as recommended by the CNIL.
The company regularly tests its processes in the event of a technical as well as a physical incident in order to guarantee and maintain an optimum level of responsiveness and efficiency.
However, given the structure of the Internet and networks, the company cannot commit itself under a performance security obligation. In the event of detection of a security breach likely to generate a high risk for your rights and freedoms, the company undertakes to inform you as soon as possible and to take, as far as possible, the best means to neutralize the intrusion and minimize its impacts.
The company regularly backs up your personal data in order to limit the impact of a security breach.
7 – Data retention periods
We will retain your information for as long as we are required to do so under applicable law.
|Client file management||Customer identification data||duration of the commercial relationship.|
|Data relating to the execution of the contract||10 years after the end of the contract|
|Lead management||Prospect data||3 years from the end of this commercial relationship or the last contact|
|Traffic data||Cookies – IP address, date, time and duration of each connection or information allowing the recipient of a communication to be identified.||13 months from collection|
When you have stopped using our services, we may store your information in an anonymized format for statistical purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may also retain personal data as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, enable us to resolve and litigate disputes, and enforce our agreements.
It is recalled that with regard to the personal data of candidates, these are kept for a maximum period of 2 years from the date of the last contact.
8 – Exercising your rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you can, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you as well as your rights of limitation and opposition to processing and portability of your data.
To exercise your rights, you can send an electronic message to the company’s referent or by post.
In this context, you will accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (name, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. In case of doubt, the company may ask you for a copy of your identity card in accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data regulations.
The company undertakes to consider the exercise of your rights as soon as possible except in cases where the law or a legitimate reason requires them to keep some of your data.
The company reserves the right to invoice the actual costs linked to your request within the limits set by the LIL.
In any case, you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
The company reserves the right to modify this document, in particular to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable in this matter.
However, you should regularly review this policy. To make it easier for you to follow up, we will update the “Last Updated” date indicated at the beginning of this document, which reflects the effective date of our data protection policy.
Your continued access to or use of our services after the update date constitutes acceptance by you. If you do not agree to the updated data protection policy, you should stop accessing or using our services.